Helping Primary Care Providers Find Passion and Purpose in Pennsylvania
|For Job Seekers
Top 5 Reasons to Work in a Community Health Center
1. Quality of Life – Great hours with minimal call or hospital rounds
2. Clinical Autonomy – You’ll be in charge of your clinical decisions
3. Job Satisfaction – Your work will be needed and appreciated
4. Loan Repayment – Qualify for state, NHSC, and PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
5. Quality of Care – Data-driven care; most health centers are PCMHs
Where are FQHCs in PA?
Pennsylvania is host to over 200 FQHC sites in a variety of settings. FQHCs are located in both rural and urban areas, with traditional office settings as well as school-based centers, mobile centers, and migrant health sites. With such a range of organizational cultures and geographic possibilities, Pennsylvania has the right FQHC waiting for you! Learn more about all Pennsylvania has to offer at www.visitpa.com and locate specific sites here.
©2016 Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers
1035 Mumma Road, Suite 1, Wormleysburg, PA 17043